10 Reasons You Cannot Afford to Miss #ENCON2013
We have been hard at work prepping for this year’s Enterprise Network Conference “The Journey into Mobile.” We think it is primed to be our best yet and hope you can make it to Denver September 3-5, 2013. If you still have not decided if you can fit the event into your schedule, hopefully this list can persuade you to make the trip.
- The Speakers: We have been scouting all around the country for breakout speakers who will bring the most values to the issues you are facing now.
- The People: This conference pulls in some of the most innovative minds in real estate from across the country. Plus, you will have a chance to mingle with the staff at booj who makes your technology come to life.
- The Networking: You are given a great opportunity to learn from other members who have dealt with similar issues you are facing. You can brainstorm together and learn about items they are implementing at their brokerage that may be perfect for yours.
- The Content: We will be discussing the mobile revolution that is now upon us and changes that will need to be made to stay competitive.
- The Actionable Items: You will leave the conference not only inspired to better your business, but with tools and tips that you can put into action right away.
- The Workshop: We will be conducting a usability workshop that will help you to better engage with members and have a real influence on the technology you use everyday.
- The Engagement: At this year’s conference we will be using new tools that will help you to better engage with the presentations, speakers, attendees and social media like never before.
- No Entry Fee: Because of your membership in The Enterprise Network, you get access to all of this information at no cost!
- The Accommodations: Once again we will be staying at The Ritz-Carlton. Conveniently located in downtown Denver, The Ritz-Carlton offers luxury accommodations, a fitness club, spa and fine dining at Elway’s Restaurant.
- The Party: Our infamous Thursday night dinner is back and will surely not disappoint. This year, we are heading to Coohills, a french inspired restaurant in downtown Denver. Not only is the food impeccable, but they are the only downtown restaurant on the creek.
We cannot wait to share two action-packed days with all of you. This is one event you will not want to miss!
What are you most excited about at this year’s #ENCON2013?